Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Jamaica, Jamaica

Hello all!

Well, after last week's travel themed post, I am pleased to be able to say that I was, indeed, able to go away!
It wasn't the sort of thing I had in mind when I was writing that post: I went to Jamaica for a week for my sister's wedding. I was doubtful that I'd make it - the wedding was on Saturday, and by Thursday morning I hadn't even managed to get my passport. However when I returned home on Thursday evening, a small; thick package was sitting fairly innocently on the mat. My reaction? A scream, and a run to the computer to Skype my family.

Jamaica was beautiful - I would love to show you pictures, but I sadly don't have any.

All around is vibrant greenery - England seems so drab and conservative in comparison; a shame. On one side, you have the blues and aquamarines of the coast; on the other, hills covered by trees, with a few brightly painted houses in the background.

Well, that's all I have time for right now. If I can get pictures up, I will.

Happy Holidays and
Happier Blogging ;D
Lots of Love
Little Newman
xxx

No comments: